For both online or in-store purchases, H.P.F, Christopher offers two flat-rate shipping services on all domestic orders, FedEx Ground or USPS Priority.
USPS Priority - Home Goods
A $15.00 cost for United Stated Postal Service Priority Service with tracking. This option is recommended for non-rush orders and non-jewelry items.
USPS Priority - Jewelry
A $10.00 cost for United Stated Postal Service Priority Service with tracking. This option is only for non-rush jewelry items.
FedEx Ground - Special
A $25.00 cost for FedEx Ground service with tracking and certified signature. Non-jewelry items over two (2) pounds are not eligible for this service and will be shipped USPS Priority Service with tracking. This option is recommended for rush orders and high-value jewelry items.
All shipping orders using promo codes will be shipped by United Stated Postal Service Priority Service with tracking.
For rush orders, special instructions, New York City borough courier or international deliveries, please call at 1 212 807 0140 or e-mail email@example.com.
H.P.F, Christopher takes great care in offering the best quality products to its customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, in-store exchange or store credit is accepted within 7 days of original purchase date with proof of receipt. In-store credit must be claimed within 6 months of credit receipt. Custom and special orders are not eligible for return. BVP, food and sale items are Final Sale and not eligible for return.
Special order merchandise is custom made by the designer upon order and is non-returnable and non-refundable. We do our best to have every piece on our web site available to you for immediate shipment, however due to the nature of handmade products, this is not always possible. If the piece you have ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated shipping date. Please contact us if you need a special size in a particular piece. In most instances we can accommodate you.
For more information on return policy please contact us directly at 1 212 807 0140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognizing the protection of personal information is its social responsibility, HPF Christopher Inc. ("H.P.F," herein after) comply with related laws and regulations and promote the implementation of the following procedures.
- 1. H.P.F, makes effort to protect personal information, through constructing secure corporate information management system and through employee education, for the protection from illegal access, disclosure, loss or damage as well as maintaining accuracy of such information and updated.
- 2. H.P.F, obtains personal information under prior consent of the individual and use only where such consent permits. H.P.F, uses personal information for the following purpose.
- In order to send the promotional invitations and announcements in form of postal DM and e-mail.
- In order to communicate and provide services on your purchase, order delivery, payment and after services
- For improving services and system maintenances.
Where and when H.P.F, intends to use personal information beyond the purview or other than specified above, H.P.F, obtains prior consent of the individual anew.
- 3. H.P.F, does not provide personal information to third party except the followings. Even when providing personal data handled by H.P.F, to the third party, H.P.F, makes efforts to protect by obligating the third party holds and makes appropriate protection measures from such risks as leak, disclosure or further transmission from the third party. Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
- Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
- Where and when it is necessary to share such information with it responsible affiliates who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, under strict security obligations and restrictions same as H.P.F. is obliged to.
- Where and when required by laws or regulations.
- 4. When asked for confirmation or correction of H.P.F, controlled personal data, H.P.F, responds to such request to the reasonable extent upon individual identification.